Does Deleting Your email Address remove you from a site Watch

username5122004
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Okay long story short I joined a hook up site and then decided that I dint want to be on it anymore.

I contact the company by emailing them as you have to request to have your profile to be deleted and took forever to get back to me but when they did I had aready deleted my email address connecting to it.

Then when I kept asking if they would remove my profile they couldn’t find my email but what bothers me is the data still on there.

I removed my photos and as much as I could incase it couldn’t be deleted.

Then I read in the sign up part that If you don’t have a valid email address then your profile will be deleted immediately.

So does me deleting my email address and google account mean that my email address is invalid and will automatically delete my whole profile and all the data will be gone.

When I say date I mean the information that’s on my profile with my age, city, so what I mean the whole profile to be deleted

I would really appreciate some one giving me some information on this as it’s been keeping me up at night as I don’t want my data floating around on a site like that.
Last edited by username5122004; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

- Have you considered distance learning for any of your qualifications?

Yes! I'm on a distance learning course right now (12)
7.79%
Yes, I've thought about it but haven't signed up yet (17)
11.04%
No, but maybe I will look into it (45)
29.22%
No and I wouldn't consider it (80)
51.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise