Emheaven0
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m pretty stressed about my mocks at the moment, do colleges/ sixth forms care what you get in the mocks or do they ask about them? I’m pretty sure I messed up my chemistry & maths mock and if I don’t pass them or get a low grade I don’t want to put that on my application because I can do better, should I put my predicted grades on my application instead? I feel like they’re the grades I’m capable of getting in the real exams. Idk, It’s just been worrying me at the moment.
JayAllen17
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
mocks make up your predicted grades, so if you want to look good in applying to a new sixth form you should try for good results. but at the end of the day, they are mocks. don't let it go to your head but don't treat it as a joke. otherwise you won't take the real thing serious. that being said I wish you the best of luck and hope you smash it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

- Have you considered distance learning for any of your qualifications?

Yes! I'm on a distance learning course right now (3)
13.64%
Yes, I've thought about it but haven't signed up yet (2)
9.09%
No, but maybe I will look into it (4)
18.18%
No and I wouldn't consider it (13)
59.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed