dora.g
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi! Im really anxious about the application test for the university of Amsterdam and I can't find any papers online. I am applying for business administration. is the test going to be related to business and the online courses we have to take? or is it based on general knowledge? Thanks in advance
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by dora.g)
Hi! Im really anxious about the application test for the university of Amsterdam and I can't find any papers online. I am applying for business administration. is the test going to be related to business and the online courses we have to take? or is it based on general knowledge? Thanks in advance
From what I've seen, you get a lecture online and then you have about a week to study it's contents. The lecture is basically one of your university lectures you will have in your first year. The selection test is to see how well you'll cope at the university. For Bachelor of Psychology, the selection test is 60 multiple choice questions, so perhaps the Business one is similiar
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (77)
63.64%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.36%

Watched Threads