Just wondering what are your thoughts before you fall asleep
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by pinesandapples2001)
Just wondering what are your thoughts before you fall asleep
Usually about how chaotic the day has been and whatever might be happening tomorrow, normally.
Last edited by Hazelly; 2 weeks ago
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
bisto
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
how bad are the nightmares gonna be. my plans for tomorrow. my boyfriend. my pets. my art. my brain doesn't really know when to stop, lol
Seris
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Probably not having the courage to ask my crush when we both had feelings for each other. Now turns out she had a kid with someone else and is expecting another. ):
pinesandapples2001
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
how bad are the nightmares gonna be. my plans for tomorrow. my boyfriend. my pets. my art. my brain doesn't really know when to stop, lol
Sorry about the nightmares
I wish my brain was like yours, when I sleep I don't know what I'm supposed to be thinking about 😂😂
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by pinesandapples2001)
Sorry about the nightmares
I wish my brain was like yours, when I sleep I don't know what I'm supposed to be thinking about 😂😂
noo, it's not a blessing, it's probably one of the reasons why i have insomnia issues, haha
Em.-.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I mostly just think about everything I dislike about my life then get depressed and stressed until I can sleep. I have very bad insomnia so it takes me a long time and I’m constantly waking up during the night. ☹️
pinesandapples2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hazelly)
Usually about how chaotic the day has been and whatever might be happening tomorrow, normally.
I hope by chaotic you mean eventful and busy in a good way 🤗. Otherwise, hope everything gets less stressful for you soon
pinesandapples2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciel.)
noo, it's not a blessing, it's probably one of the reasons why i have insomnia issues, haha
Ohh sh*t I'm sorry
tubphonecase
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I meditate when I sleep, so probably just breathing.
pinesandapples2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by Em.-.)
I mostly just think about everything I dislike about my life then get depressed and stressed until I can sleep. I have very bad insomnia so it takes me a long time and I’m constantly waking up during the night. ☹️
Oh no... (
I feel you though. Whenever I think about my life right now vs my life before (I'm in uni in a different country and dwell on the good old times of my childhood) I get sad and stressed and can't sleep either ( hope it turns around for the both of us
Last edited by pinesandapples2001; 2 weeks ago
pinesandapples2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by tubphonecase)
I meditate when I sleep, so probably just breathing.
Aahh I wish I could do that. But I'm very impatient and get bored too easily 😅
pinesandapples2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by Seris)
Probably not having the courage to ask my crush when we both had feelings for each other. Now turns out she had a kid with someone else and is expecting another. ):
Oh no... I hate that feeling where I wish I could act differently in the past but now the moment is over
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm stuck thinking about law the majority of the time, and I wish I was joking.
EKIA
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I think about what I’m going to do when I wake up 😂 with my sleep schedule that’s basically what I’ll do in 4 hours time
ساره
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
just about life in general
Switch01
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ill sometimes think of my crush, nothing crazy, just think about old convos weve had and whatnot
Sometimes ill think about other social things, the night before an exam im thinking about the content of the exam for like 30 min before I sleep, and I cant stop xD
Otherwise I just think about whatevers going on in life at that moment.
pinesandapples2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by EKIA)
I think about what I’m going to do when I wake up 😂 with my sleep schedule that’s basically what I’ll do in 4 hours time
Oh jeez I'd die on 4 hours 😂😭
williamho
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
try not to think. about anything......do not want to be disturb with the issues within this chaotic world......getting a good night of sleep is more important than imaginary nightmares etc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (89)
36.93%
I really love the subject (65)
26.97%
I don't know what else to do (30)
12.45%
I can't get a job (15)
6.22%
My parents want me to (5)
2.07%