I pray
Volkerbund1933
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by pinesandapples2001)
Nice what do you do when you're done thinking about today and tomorrow though
Try my best to sleep. Sometimes it takes a while but it happens- no reason why it takes a while
Lauren24109
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I have like a made up TV show in my head that I add to every night lol, I just fantasize about everything that I want (being pretty, popular, confident, rich etc.)
pinesandapples2001
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Lauren24109)
I have like a made up TV show in my head that I add to every night lol, I just fantasize about everything that I want (being pretty, popular, confident, rich etc.)
Ahaha finally something similar to me ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think about books or movies I read/watched and imagine myself in them ๐Ÿ˜‚
pinesandapples2001
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by dxvid)
Usually of the YouTube video that I fall to sleep to, tending to be factual videos about economics (not that it should be putting me to sleep). However, this does often lead to me jumping out of bed with an idea for an essay which I then write on my whiteboard with a pen I struggle to find in the dark.

How about yourself? pinesandapples2001
Oh damn, that's actually super smart ๐Ÿ˜ฎ. Haha mine is embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just think of books or movies I've read/watched and imagine myself in them ๐Ÿ˜‚. But I'm trying to get inspired here and see what other people are thinking about and trying something new
Lauren24109
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Ahaha finally something similar to me ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think about books or movies I read/watched and imagine myself in them ๐Ÿ˜‚
omg yess or I imagine myself living the life of a certain celebrity. basically anything that isn't my own reality lol
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Have chronic nightmares so it's usually 'wonder what it will be tonight', i've tried thinking of nice things like guinea pigs before falling asleep, nothing helps
Pretty used to it by now as it's been nearly four years but would get rid of them if i could, don't know what i did to deserve them but yeh
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I think about how the world's hairiest man is Chinese.
TSR Mustafa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
sounds strange but if i think about football , i fall asleep super fast
just5moreMins...
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
noo, it's not a blessing, it's probably one of the reasons why i have insomnia issues, haha
Have you gone to seek help? Thatโ€™s not ok mate. Hope you get better
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by just5moreMins...)
Have you gone to seek help? Thatโ€™s not ok mate. Hope you get better
aww thanks. i do have sleep meds, yeah.
just5moreMins...
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
aww thanks. i do have sleep meds, yeah.
Good on ya. Sleep meds is awesome but getting to the core of the issue and solving your intrusive thoughts would be best. Itโ€™ll take time but Iโ€™m sure your future self would be thanking you. Have you tried getting therapy?
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Good on ya. Sleep meds is awesome but getting to the core of the issue and solving your intrusive thoughts would be best. Itโ€™ll take time but Iโ€™m sure your future self would be thanking you. Have you tried getting therapy?
i know what the 'core of the issue' is, and there's no helping it. thanks for the concern tho.
just5moreMins...
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
i know what the 'core of the issue' is, and there's no helping it. thanks for the concern tho.
Hey sorry if I came across as if it would magically solve your issue. All the best
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hey sorry if I came across as if it would magically solve your issue. All the best
nah, it's all good. it's just a bitter subject for me, lol
akragas
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Naked women. :rolleyes:
just5moreMins...
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by akragas)
Naked women. :rolleyes:
Hahaha Ciel and I are over here talking about somewhat of a touchy subject and youโ€™re just like: nekid weemeen lol
pinesandapples2001
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Have chronic nightmares so it's usually 'wonder what it will be tonight', i've tried thinking of nice things like guinea pigs before falling asleep, nothing helps
Pretty used to it by now as it's been nearly four years but would get rid of them if i could, don't know what i did to deserve them but yeh
Oh my gosh that sounds awful, I'm so sorry (
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Oh my gosh that sounds awful, I'm so sorry (
Thanks for the kind words :hugs:
williamho
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
could anyone recommend any sleep medicine ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (5)
14.29%
They've been reasonable (12)
34.29%
Not feeling great... (10)
28.57%
They are TERRIBLE! (8)
22.86%

Watched Threads

Latest