Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey,
I need some guidance and help please. I am a student from Pakistan, moved to UK in 2018 on a EU family visa as my father is an EU national and lives in the UK. I did my Fsc (faculty of science) in 2017. I was told that to be considered a Home student I need to be living in the UK for at least 3 years meaning I'll be considered a home student in 2021. I decided to do A levels rather then wasting my time but due to some reasons I might have to quit it. Can I apply with my Fsc result in 2021 for university and still be considered a Home Student??
If someone could please help me out.
Thank you.
Erin SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 180933)
Hey,
I need some guidance and help please. I am a student from Pakistan, moved to UK in 2018 on a EU family visa as my father is an EU national and lives in the UK. I did my Fsc (faculty of science) in 2017. I was told that to be considered a Home student I need to be living in the UK for at least 3 years meaning I'll be considered a home student in 2021. I decided to do A levels rather then wasting my time but due to some reasons I might have to quit it. Can I apply with my Fsc result in 2021 for university and still be considered a Home Student??
If someone could please help me out.
Thank you.
Hi there,

You would need to discuss entry requirements with your university, to see if this is okay to start this course.

Have you had any other previous study before this year?

Thanks, Erin
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (45)
17.24%
No one else does (82)
31.42%
I'm embarrassed about my background (28)
10.73%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (88)
33.72%
We don't use a video platform (5)
1.92%
I don't have a camera (7)
2.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
2.3%

Watched Threads