vidukation edexcel ial biology online course Watch

2003mel
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi is there anyone has purchased the biology course for Edexcel ial on Vidukation before? I'm recently considering but not sure if it's good quality and it's also a bit expensive :/
mynameisnotvalid
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 2003mel)
Hi is there anyone has purchased the biology course for Edexcel ial on Vidukation before? I'm recently considering but not sure if it's good quality and it's also a bit expensive :/
hey
no but I studied my As biology through Wolsey Hall Oxford and its great. I gave As maths on may and got an A. I feel like ill get A in bio too because I was able to recall more information compared to my other friends who studied with a school.
it helps you with independent learning and is the most effective home school ive found.
2003mel
Rep:
?
(Original post by mynameisnotvalid)
hey
no but I studied my As biology through Wolsey Hall Oxford and its great. I gave As maths on may and got an A. I feel like ill get A in bio too because I was able to recall more information compared to my other friends who studied with a school.
it helps you with independent learning and is the most effective home school ive found.
Thank you for the info but I'm actually enrolled in a school it's just that some of my teachers don't teach well so I'm looking for online resources that I can reach to improve my grades... Any biology notes?
mynameisnotvalid
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thank you for the info but I'm actually enrolled in a school it's just that some of my teachers don't teach well so I'm looking for online resources that I can reach to improve my grades... Any biology notes?
use the biology notes on getrevising.co.uk and physics and maths tutor for extra help
2003mel
Rep:
?
(Original post by mynameisnotvalid)
use the biology notes on getrevising.co.uk and physics and maths tutor for extra help
Thanks man
mynameisnotvalid
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thanks man
lmao im not a man but welcome 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (108)
50.7%
No (105)
49.3%

Watched Threads