The Student Room Group

Oxford 2020 Applicants official thread! (PART 2)

*OXFORD OFFICIAL 2020 APPLICANTS THREAD!*

This is the place for discussing your plans for Oxford 2020. The old thread is rapidly filling (the limit is 10,000 posts), so we need to start PART 2.

Keep on talking here folks ... ...

Threads for discussing other universities are here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5682154

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Congrats to those who go offers. To those who received rejections today, remember being interviewed is an honour itself and you’ll succeed at another amazing university! The university you go to doesn’t define you. It’s okay to be disappointed but look at the positives that will come with studying at your second choice. :smile:
Hello! I am just quoting you in to the Oxford Applicant thread part II - this is because the original thread is going to meet the 10,000 post limit soon :h: When it closes you can continue the conversation here.

Whatever your outcome was today you are going to be amazing :h: :heart:

(edited 3 years ago)
wait i got a tag have i applied to oxford?!!?
Reply 4
nice tagging @Puddles the Monkey :lol:
Original post by Glaz
wait i got a tag have i applied to oxford?!!?

You posted in the other thread :lol:
got an offer from Lincoln (Physics)
Original post by Doones
nice tagging @Puddles the Monkey :lol:

:jumphug:
Original post by a1exander

Congratulations!! :yay:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hello! I am just quoting you in to the Oxford Applicant thread part II - this is because the original thread is going to meet the 10,000 post limit soon :h: When it closes you can continue the conversation here.

Whatever your outcome was today you are going to be amazing :h: :heart:

Quotey McQuote-face

More exes than me!
Offer for biomed from Trinity!
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
You posted in the other thread :lol:

oh
got excited for a sec
:getmecoat:
Original post by neutrophil
Offer for biomed from Trinity!

Amazing! Congratulations - are you going to be celebrating?
Reply 13
Am I right in saying after replying on UCAS to firm Oxford, now all I do it wait? For the criminal conviction thing and further instructions?

Thank you! I just feel like I'm so excited today nothing is registering and I might miss something important.
Original post by a1exander

have they emailed you?
yes, but the offer was put up on ucas a few hours before getting an email - I also got a letter from the college
Offer from New College for Biochemistry! Any other New College offers holders feel free to pm me :smile:
Got an offer for English 🎉
lmao everyone in my school got rejected (including me - chem @ magdalen) :/
got imperial to look forward to though :smile:
Got an offer for maths+CS at Corpus Christi 😊👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending