Sanjay.46
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I can't find my interest. most of my friends wants to be engineer or go to army but I don't have any aim....and I can't tell that what would be my passion...any ideas that how to find my interest...or i have to create INTREST.
Sanjay.46
Rep:
?
oh yes and subjects i mainly study are chemistry, physics,maths, english and computer science
User.na.me
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What do you do in your free time and do you actually like working with people
Sanjay.46
Rep:
?
(Original post by User.na.me)
What do you do in your free time and do you actually like working with people
in free time i prefer doing programming problems on python ...and yes ofcourse i like to do work with people
WildLuxray99
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Sanjay.46)
I can't find my interest. most of my friends wants to be engineer or go to army but I don't have any aim....and I can't tell that what would be my passion...any ideas that how to find my interest...or i have to create INTREST.
It is a really hard thing to decide on haha tbh most people have no idea what they are doing and even if they pick something they're interested in they can end up doing something totally different to what they studied for. I guess just make a list of the things you enjoy doing and have a look if there is anything related to that??
Sanjay.46
Rep:
?
(Original post by WildLuxray99)
It is a really hard thing to decide on haha tbh most people have no idea what they are doing and even if they pick something they're interested in they can end up doing something totally different to what they studied for. I guess just make a list of the things you enjoy doing and have a look if there is anything related to that??
ok thanks then i had to match the thing which i enjoy to related work to it right?
Last edited by Sanjay.46; 2 weeks ago
WildLuxray99
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Sanjay.46)
ok thanks then i had to match the thing which i enjoy to related work to it right?
I guess so?? just do a bit of exploring for any jobs related to it, there must be something
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (91)
36.11%
I really love the subject (69)
27.38%
I don't know what else to do (30)
11.9%
I can't get a job (17)
6.75%
My parents want me to (6)
2.38%