The Student Room Group

UCAS

Hi
I’m really stressed out right now
Basically right now I’m studying at university however I’m wanting to study something else this year in September (2020) but I’ve tried to log in to my UCAS however only the years 2020 and 2021 show up and I applied in 2019 i don’t know how to apply for it or if I need to make a whole new account and start again
Let me know id appreciate
Thank you
Original post by Nehaaaaaaaa
Hi
I’m really stressed out right now
Basically right now I’m studying at university however I’m wanting to study something else this year in September (2020) but I’ve tried to log in to my UCAS however only the years 2020 and 2021 show up and I applied in 2019 i don’t know how to apply for it or if I need to make a whole new account and start again
Let me know id appreciate
Thank you

Yes you have to make a new account for each year of Apply. A 2019 Apply account isn't valid for 2020 Apply. Register for 2020 Apply and you can start from scratch.

UCAS have been promising that they'll make it easier to carry information through from previous years for ages and haven't got it sorted yet.
Alternatively, if you like your university but not the course, you may be able to arrange a course change internally by speaking to your supervisor. It really depends on where you want to go!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending