most romantic way you’ve met a partner Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
What’s the most romantic way you’ve met someone you’ve been with? Like the cutest way?

Mine wasn’t romantic as such but I was blazed and went to get a dominos with my mate. We went in and made the plan that she was gonna ask for it cos I was too pussy😂 we went in and she just said my name and nothing else and the server was obviously like ?? So I had to ask for it and he was rslly looking at me in the eyes and then idk there was just sparks you know. The next day he popped up to my snapchat story and starts talking to me and says it was funny the night before n it just went from there, and to this day he the only guy I’ve ever been in love with and I’ve never got over him since. It wasn’t really romantic but when I think about how he saw me and decided he wanted me it makes me feel so happy and good about myself. I’ve never met someone in that way before or someone who’s had such a lasting effect on me. I jus loved the story unfortunately he turned out to be a **** with me but I still think about that good memory and wish I could meet more people in real life like that x wby ?
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Don't think any way I've met someone has been particularly "romantic". I met my current boyfriend on this site. :lol:
Red Rose Leftist
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Don't think any way I've met someone has been particularly "romantic". I met my current boyfriend on this site. :lol:
Same. It’s pretty weird when people say TSR is not a dating site, yet couples have already met on here...
Zed03
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
In the college canteen😂😂
slide27
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Well I'm a boy and I was talking to this girl and we just came friends but since she asked her friend saying that she wants to date me and I have never dated a girl and I said yes and were still dating ever since 😂
nellebaker
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i met mine in prison lol don't know if that's romantic or not their ankle tag gets in the way of us seeing each other though
Glaz
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Met one coz she was my best friend's ex girlfriend and met the other on TSR :lol:
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Dunno about 'romantic' but I was at the bar at a festival getting badgered pretty aggressively by a drunk woman (who is a mate of a mate, to make it worse) and was pretty frustrated at not succeeding in ****ing her off.

Anyway, a different woman appears next to me, puts her arm around my waist, gives me a quick kiss and goes to drunken pest 'I've seen my fella tell you to **** off about 10 times. Now **** off'

That worked, and we were together for a bit over a year after that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (72)
36.92%
I really love the subject (50)
25.64%
I don't know what else to do (24)
12.31%
I can't get a job (15)
7.69%
My parents want me to (5)
2.56%
I don't know... I just do (29)
14.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise