The Student Room Group

Lmh ppe 2020?

Hi, I just got an offer today for PPE at Lady Margaret Hall, and I wanted to start this thread to try and find anyone else who received an offer for this course at this college :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Same! LMH PPE here!
Reply 2
hey! maybe we met at the interview? i'm from Glasgow how about you?
Hello! I'm going to be doing medicine at Lady Margaret Hall. I'm so excited, it was my first choice of college, I think it's lovely! Are you guys going to the brunch in February? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by JaneNorth2202
Hello! I'm going to be doing medicine at Lady Margaret Hall. I'm so excited, it was my first choice of college, I think it's lovely! Are you guys going to the brunch in February? :smile:

hey, congratulations! LMH was my first choice too I visited on the open day n rlly liked it. ye I think I am gonna go to it :smile: it might be a bit hard coming down from Scotland for the day tho but I’m gonna try
Reply 5
Original post by JaneNorth2202

hey, congratulations! LMH was my first choice too I visited on the open day n rlly liked it. ye I think I am gonna go to it :smile: it might be a bit hard coming down from Scotland for the day tho but I’m gonna try
Hello, I've got an offer for PPE at LMH too! It's gonna be 8 hours of travelling to get to the brunch from Cumbria but I'm excited!
Reply 7
Here is this jacob? it’s doaa aha remember we talked on the train :smile:
Original post by akhunzada02
Here is this jacob? it’s doaa aha remember we talked on the train :smile:

Hey Doaa yeah it is, I wondered if it was you when you said about Glasgow!! I've been trying to use the word chat at my school 😂
Reply 9
Original post by YakobTheYak02
Hey Doaa yeah it is, I wondered if it was you when you said about Glasgow!! I've been trying to use the word chat at my school 😂

ahhaha chat tbf!
Reply 10
Hi. Congrats on your offers - I've also got one from LMH for History. I've been trying to set up a general thread for offer holders - link is here https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6379816&p=87480686#post87480686. Feel free to check it out. Thx!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending