The Student Room Group

Nottingham uni

Hi, was wondering if anyone has had any offers back from Nottingham after their interview
Original post by sam_24001
Hi, was wondering if anyone has had any offers back from Nottingham after their interview

What course?
Reply 2
Original post by Mollypage21
What course?

Physiotherapy
Reply 3
What course?

Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy

Ahh okay, I applied for fine art and haven’t received an official offer yet if that helps!
Reply 5
Ahh okay, I applied for fine art and haven’t received an official offer yet if that helps

Oh okay thank you
Reply 6
Hi guys! I applied for law on the 10th. How long does it usually take to hear back from them??
Original post by dtasan
Hi guys! I applied for law on the 10th. How long does it usually take to hear back from them??

I would say about three weeks 😊
Reply 8
Original post by dtasan

I heard back to get an interview after about a month but still haven’t heard back after my interview which was at the start of December
Reply 9
I heard back to get an interview after about a month but still haven’t heard back after my interview which was at the start of December

I would say about three weeks 😊

Thank you both:smile: Have you guys applied for law? Do they require interviews for this subject??
Original post by dtasan
Thank you both:smile: Have you guys applied for law? Do they require interviews for this subject??

I applied for fine art, so I have an interview, however for law I think it’s not required 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending