BTEC business unit 7: business decision making exam 2020 Watch

sweehee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Ok so only a day and a half to prepare and I’m freaking out.
Any notes and advice would be greatly appreciated.
KenzoTen22
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
wait do you have the case study thats going to come up
harry1572
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
nah, for this one you get it when you go in
KenzoTen22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
anyone got a leaked paper that i can buy for this exam?

because iam done for
sweehee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Does anyone actually know what to revise? In need of serious enlightenment pleasee
Xavier28
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
yh i need some tips on what to actually revise?
iduwari
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Revise the formulas which will help you on the financial forecasting part

Net profit margins
Gross profit margins
Return on capital employed
Break even
Current ratios
Liquidity ratios
Last edited by iduwari; 5 days ago
LeMetalhead
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Well, that was interesting, I'm glad they gave us plenty to write about because the financials went to absolute ****, did anyone do the slides?
Abdul_29
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
What statement did you guys do, cash flow forecast, income statement or the statement of financial position?
Abdul_29
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by LeMetalhead)
Well, that was interesting, I'm glad they gave us plenty to write about because the financials went to absolute ****, did anyone do the slides?
Not even, I couldnt think of anything, my mind went blank so i came up with my own weaknesses and threats in the exam for my swot analysis😑😫😪
Abdul_29
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by sweehee)
Ok so only a day and a half to prepare and I’m freaking out.
Any notes and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Im asking so many questions but what statements did you guys make if any?
LeMetalhead
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Abdul_29)
Not even, I couldnt think of anything, my mind went blank so i came up with my own weaknesses and threats in the exam for my swot analysis😑😫😪
ahaha same I started getting the strengths, opportunities and threats and weaknesses all mixed up by the end, I didn't do any statements I just made some tables of the costs for each option and some ratios such as ROCE and whatnot, but that was it
Elliemoor
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I managed to do the report & slides. However the finance bit was a awful was not thinking it was going to be like that😂
Abdul_29
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Elliemoor)
I managed to do the report & slides. However the finance bit was a awful was not thinking it was going to be like that😂
If anything, the swot is worth the most which is 16 marks so we should be alright if we get around 8-10 marks plus the structure is 4 marks which everyone should get which is half of what is needed to pass. And the powerpoint should be the next half hopefully a pass is certain for all of us😂
Abdul_29
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
ahaha same I started getting the strengths, opportunities and threats and weaknesses all mixed up by the end, I didn't do any statements I just made some tables of the costs for each option and some ratios such as ROCE and whatnot, but that was it
What did you guys get in the other units if you dont mind me askin such as the external exams, unit 2 n 3 and what are your overall predicted grades for this course
Unknownprincess
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
i did the slides, what option did you chose?
Unknownprincess
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
did you do the pestle analysis?
LeMetalhead
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Abdul_29)
What did you guys get in the other units if you dont mind me askin such as the external exams, unit 2 n 3 and what are your overall predicted grades for this course
I got M for both of them, and I'm expecting something hovering between DDM to D*DD, just enough to meet my uni entry requirements, what about you lot?

(Original post by Unknownprincess)
i did the slides, what option did you chose?
Lucky ahhhh, I sadly ran out of time so I didn't do any slides, I personally went with option 1, everyone I've talked to chose option 2 interestingly enough, and no I didn't do a PESTLE as my tutor said it would just be a waste of time for unit 7, which I regret
Elliemoor
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I got M for both of them, and I'm expecting something hovering between DDM to D*DD, just enough to meet my uni entry requirements, what about you lot?

Lucky ahhhh, I sadly ran out of time so I didn't do any slides, I personally went with option 1, everyone I've talked to chose option 2 interestingly enough, and no I didn't do a PESTLE as my tutor said it would just be a waste of time for unit 7, which I regret
Same I chose option 1 & funnily enough my teacher said the same. I just did Swot & ansoffs
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

- Have you considered distance learning for any of your qualifications?

Yes! I'm on a distance learning course right now (3)
11.54%
Yes, I've thought about it but haven't signed up yet (3)
11.54%
No, but maybe I will look into it (5)
19.23%
No and I wouldn't consider it (15)
57.69%

Watched Threads