Why does he do this? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I met this guy in High School, he was really nice at first, then we dated. since then, i slowly saw his true colours. His best friend told me he has ADHD (something he never told me himself). I started seeing red flags in the relationship, he was very private. He would have a go at me for telling my family about him, he wouldn’t tell his family about me. Only he could tell people about us, i couldn’t. He would sometimes come to school in afoul mood, dump me for no reason and in a rude way too, then give me the silent treatment for a week. I tried talking to his best mate (the one who told me of his ADHD), ignored me too. It's so childish and immature.

I gave him an ultimatum, either treat me with respect and talk to me or we are done. He just walked off in a puff. during that week, i found out he kissed a girl who started hanging out with him. i dumped him straight away and we never got back together. I asked his friend why he ignored me, he said he was told not to talk to me and was forced to keep the kiss a secret. He treats his best friend like a slave and seems really controlling of him.

Apparently he had 12 girlfriends before me, he hates everyone of them from what i heared. His friend told me he keeps a list of his exes in a book so he'll remember not to re-date them. how pathetic!.

What do you think?
Zed03
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well what is there to think? The guy's got problems
theprettyrainbow
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
100% has a few issues. I think though that it was a bit rude how he ended things but maybe he misunderstood an action of yours? He also seems like such a bad communicator. You should try and help his friend because it seems like he did not purposefully ignore you. He was just asked by his friend.
Oceans-Wave
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
ADHD is never an excuse to be completely rude to someone, especially to their partner.

He seems very emotionally abusive and controlling to you and his friend. He doesn’t want you to tell anyone because he wants to appear he's single, to him, you are not worthy of peoples attention. you are just the backup, the secret and 12 exes says alot about his ego.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by theprettyrainbow)
100% has a few issues. I think though that it was a bit rude how he ended things but maybe he misunderstood an action of yours? He also seems like such a bad communicator. You should try and help his friend because it seems like he did not purposefully ignore you. He was just asked by his friend.
He was unpredictable at times, i never said anything to him or behind his back, he would just take his random anger out on me then dump me like i was nothing. His friend was my friend too, i stopped being friends with him for knowing about the kiss and not telling me, he doesn’t seem to care.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (160)
66.67%
No (80)
33.33%

Watched Threads