What to do with someone thet you cant get over? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I've known this guy for the last 6/7 years. We met online and just had this instant bond. I was 19 he was 25. He has 3 kids but not with the mum when I met him. I ended up getting pregnant by accident at 19 with him but i lost it. We did move on from it as it was early days we just delt with it. We always had a good time with each other. Laughing joking ect. We used to sit in a parked car all night long talking and cuddling. Even to the point where we would fall asleep holding each other. It was just a thing we did as we wanted privacy and we both lived at home still he lived with his mum. I would sneak him in my house sometimes as I was living with my parents. It was all just an exciting rush being with him. We have our favourite car park spot which we call 'our usual'. It just overlooks some old buildings and trees and no one is there at night. We never been official or in a relationship.. it's never come up in conversation about being serious but we where both so chilled about it if that makes sense plus I didnt want to scare him off as he seemed to have a complicated life. We both have had relationships in between knowing each other I had 2 relationships which was bad and ended but me and him kept in contact. We kept comming back to each other like nothing had changed. Its just nice being with him. We lost contact for around a year and just started talking again last year. He tracked me down on facebook as I had another number. He always states he cares about me so much. He said he misses me. He recently brought up about the loss of our baby and how its affected him he always calls me nicknames and sends me cute messages. I dont know where I'm going with this. But I'm falling for him hard but I dont want to .i dont want to get hurt by him as we have so much history. I have a daughter from another relationship now. He said recently that he kept thinking about if we did get serious and he would of loved to make him mine. Some days we would go without messaging but he would message me here and there cute things. I dont even know if I want to be with him properly as I feel we are too different he has a hectic lifestyle and I still have my baby dad in the picture who is jealous of who i see and we do have our own lifes too which are different. I'm a quiet shy type of girl but he brings out this other side to me. Just need advice. I feel like its unhealthy with him in my life as I will just be crushing on him. I dont like his lifestyle but he just drives me insane where I would look st pictures of him sometimes and my heart melts.
n0elle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've known this guy for the last 6/7 years. We met online and just had this instant bond. I was 19 he was 25. He has 3 kids but not with the mum when I met him. I ended up getting pregnant by accident at 19 with him but i lost it. We did move on from it as it was early days we just delt with it. We always had a good time with each other. Laughing joking ect. We used to sit in a parked car all night long talking and cuddling. Even to the point where we would fall asleep holding each other. It was just a thing we did as we wanted privacy and we both lived at home still he lived with his mum. I would sneak him in my house sometimes as I was living with my parents. It was all just an exciting rush being with him. We have our favourite car park spot which we call 'our usual'. It just overlooks some old buildings and trees and no one is there at night. We never been official or in a relationship.. it's never come up in conversation about being serious but we where both so chilled about it if that makes sense plus I didnt want to scare him off as he seemed to have a complicated life. We both have had relationships in between knowing each other I had 2 relationships which was bad and ended but me and him kept in contact. We kept comming back to each other like nothing had changed. Its just nice being with him. We lost contact for around a year and just started talking again last year. He tracked me down on facebook as I had another number. He always states he cares about me so much. He said he misses me. He recently brought up about the loss of our baby and how its affected him he always calls me nicknames and sends me cute messages. I dont know where I'm going with this. But I'm falling for him hard but I dont want to .i dont want to get hurt by him as we have so much history. I have a daughter from another relationship now. He said recently that he kept thinking about if we did get serious and he would of loved to make him mine. Some days we would go without messaging but he would message me here and there cute things. I dont even know if I want to be with him properly as I feel we are too different he has a hectic lifestyle and I still have my baby dad in the picture who is jealous of who i see and we do have our own lifes too which are different. I'm a quiet shy type of girl but he brings out this other side to me. Just need advice. I feel like its unhealthy with him in my life as I will just be crushing on him. I dont like his lifestyle but he just drives me insane where I would look st pictures of him sometimes and my heart melts.
the fact that you're asking this means that unfortunately i think you know the answer. He doesn't sound like what you need right now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (56)
24.78%
My career doesn't need one (30)
13.27%
I'm sick of studying (46)
20.35%
I can't find a course I want to do (6)
2.65%
I don't know enough about them (16)
7.08%