AQA gcse biology /physics/chemistry 2019 paper 2 Watch

mohamudaisha4002
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I really need the triple science higher papers from 2019 for my next mocks in two weeks. I only need the paper 2 but I'm really desperate because I'm the only one in my year group who hasn't revised for paper 2. Even unofficial markschemes would help. Please help me.
PetitePanda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
No one will have them except your teachers and there’s barely anyone who remembers what is on the test. You could look on here some threads if you search up the key words. However, it’s much better looking at the content now and doing the best with what you know so you can use that for consolidation afterwards
Last edited by PetitePanda; 6 days ago
Melisha24
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
if you do AQA Triple, i think i remember a few questions for Physics

Paper 2:
-need to describe why two bumper cars will stop when they bump into each other (momentum)
-need to describe energy stores and what happens as a sky-diver is falling
-weird question about why there are new models and old models arent used (i talked about the plum pudding model and the new atom model)
-a fab calculation question at the end about extension, you have to use like 3 equations but it's really good
-a **** calculation on velocity or speed or something, i think you either use accelaration or kinetic energy
-6 marker on how stopping distance is affected (thinking distance and braking distance)
-explain why an egg dropped at a height into a box of wool won't crack compared to if it was dropped onto concrete
-why/how accelerating too much could affect or harm someone
-need to know about moving diaphragm of microphone and how microphone works
-need to know about how ultrasounds let us see unborn babies
-need to know the practical for transverse waves (one with paper and drawing lines from rays)
-need to know about infrared radiation and how black and matt absorb heat more than white and shiny
-need to know about black body radiation
-need to know how to calculate depth with sound waves
That's all i could remember for paper 2 and this paper was more easier than 1 so you should be fine.
Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (16)
8.25%
They've been reasonable (78)
40.21%
Not feeling great... (50)
25.77%
They are TERRIBLE! (50)