StardustFalls
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
right so I've wanted to be a vet for agesssssss like years and years and it's coming up to choosing my A levels soon. I was going to take biology English Lang and not sure between RE and physcology oh and photography. I've looked on the internet repeatedly at what you need to get into a vet school and it says biology- that's it but other people are telling me differentley and now I need chemistry. Can someone just clear this all up for me?
thanksssssss
PetitePanda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Both are usually required or it can be one or the other but it depends on the uni you want to go to. So I suggest researching some and looking at their entry requirements and required subjects
ella1902
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Different unis will vary; some require both, some just biology. In order to keep your options open and have an easier time learning content in uni I recommend you take both biology and chemistry.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (85)
36.96%
I really love the subject (60)
26.09%
I don't know what else to do (29)
12.61%
I can't get a job (15)
6.52%
My parents want me to (5)
2.17%
I don't know... I just do (36)
15.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise