What makes a girl gorgeous? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by davesantana)
thats a great sign. he would'nt have ever asked u out cuz hes quiet and hopefully he'll get used to u and probs crushing on u lol
Yeah, I mean I really like him and I felt bad for him if he might have felt insecure, so I sort of wanted to ask him out so that he felt valued. And yeah hopefully, fingers crossed!
PetitePanda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Confidence in herself and her ability to show her genuine self
davesantana
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeah, I mean I really like him and I felt bad for him if he might have felt insecure, so I sort of wanted to ask him out so that he felt valued. And yeah hopefully, fingers crossed!
couple weeks in he wont be able to stop talking ahaha, when hes comfortable round u
aciana
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
See, all my female friends say making the first move will make a guy less attracted to you because boys don't like it, which always confused me I guess, since I thought that boys would like it.
Betas like it as they don't have the confidence to ask girls out. Alphas want the chase.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by davesantana)
couple weeks in he wont be able to stop talking ahaha, when hes comfortable round u
Awhh, that's what I'm hoping for
Anonymous #1
(Original post by aciana)
Betas like it as they don't have the confidence to ask girls out. Alphas want the chase.
Oh yeah, that makes sense actually
davesantana
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by aciana)
U can be alpha and still like them getting asked out. Saves us time. True confident guys usually ask them out. But even they would be blown away that a girl asks for their snap for once
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (7)
10.77%
They've been reasonable (25)
38.46%
Not feeling great... (17)
26.15%
They are TERRIBLE! (16)
24.62%

Watched Threads