(Coventry uni) Participants required for research study Watch
In my project, I am looking at the outcomes on blood pressure after doing exercise at 2 different intensities.
When: takes place between 20th January to 20th February with timings between 9-5.
- You will only have to attend 2 sessions (2 hours each)
- There will be £5 compensation for travelling and your time after you attend a session, so £10 in total after 2 sessions.
Where: It will be in ground floor labs in Allison Gingell (SHB).
What you will have to do:
- Exercise on a bike for 15 minutes at a certain intensity
- You blood pressure and heart rate will be measured before and after exercise.
- You will be required to wear a heart rate monitor just below your ribcage (over your clothes), for blood pressure, there will be a cuff placed on your arm.
Water will be provided!
- 18-30 years old
- if you have asthma and high/low blood pressure
Wear appropriate clothing, avoid heavy meals 2 hours before and avoid vigorous exercise 12 hours before this activity
If interested / any questions and would like more details, feel free to reply/message
It will be greatly appreciated if anyone decides to take part!
Please let me know, thank you so much!