lowrias
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hi, I’m looking for opinions on these two courses in university. What are the differences? The pros and the cons? Which would you do and why?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by lowrias)
Hi, I’m looking for opinions on these two courses in university. What are the differences? The pros and the cons? Which would you do and why?
Look at some of the course details about what you will be learning.
Are you more interested in accounting and finance topics or do you want to learn just law modules. Obvious, but you have to check and look.

What exams do you intend sitting after and what career?
One is going to give you a head start if accounting is your thing and the other is going to give you a knowledge advantage if you like law.

I would do whichever ne interested me the most, I could handle the easiest and helped me most in my envisaged career.

There is no way round you doing some research to see what is involved.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.02%
12.25%
12.6%
17.9%
23.2%
20.02%

Watched Threads