cara_mckee
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I'm at Warwick and I want to transfer to a uni in London (preferably for second year but I'd redo first if I had to) I'm in my second term of my first year and was wondering how I could transfer to another uni
the Ucas deadline is tomorrow so that's kind of out of the question, can I do direct transfers. (and how?)
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by cara_mckee)
I'm at Warwick and I want to transfer to a uni in London (preferably for second year but I'd redo first if I had to) I'm in my second term of my first year and was wondering how I could transfer to another uni
the Ucas deadline is tomorrow so that's kind of out of the question, can I do direct transfers. (and how?)
For second year entry the UCAS deadline isn't usually applied (and the deadline is just for equal consideration - UCAS don't stop accepting applications on that date).

Have a read of the first post of this thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=1781424
seelawperson
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by cara_mckee)
why do you want to transfer?

i have heard of people doing direct transfers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.05%
12.38%
12.38%
18.1%
23.33%
19.76%

Watched Threads