Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Are rich guys more attractive to girls?
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Probably better than being a poor guy.... Only question is, have you attracted her for the right reasons.
MiaNova
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
No
Karisa96
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I would suggest yes to some, but probably not for the right reasons.
xx_itxkodixx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
It depends on the girl. But a lass should focus more on the lads personality than whether if they're rich or not, otherwise the lass is just going to want you because you've got money. For me, I wouldn't even care if a lad is rich or not
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Depends on the girl
Some girls will be attracted to guys with money: sugarbabies, gold-diggers and girls that are looking for marriage & financial stability to raise children.
Other girls may consider much richer guys off limits because they consider them intimidating, know that the wealth disparity risks them being viewed as gold-digging inferiors or believe that there will be an attempt to buy them (exchanging money for power and control in the relationship).
Last edited by londonmyst; 5 days ago
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Money issues are one of the leading causes of divorce.

If one person is a spender whilst the other is a saver, that's a recipe for long term unhappiness in the vast majority of households. Or if both of them are spenders, that's also a recipe for dissatisfaction - in most households.
If one person is somewhat of a saver or investor and the other is somewhat of a spender, then a large amount of money will lubricate that aspect of their relationship.

If someone is a self made millionaire, then that person is very likely to have certain skills and experiences that will tend to make them a more attractive all round proposition than someone with no job or a low paid job that spends most of their spare time playing games on their X-box.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
I'd hope a future partner was sensible with money and didn't have a ton of debt or whatever but someone being rich wouldn't be something that swayed me to date them, I'm not so materialistic.
Igotbbcalevel
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
rich people are able to spend money on their looks so yes. and must they must be doing something right to be rich
ساره
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Wouldn’t date someone JUST because they are rich. So no
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
It does for some... (90 day fiance 👀) - money does make looks disappear for a significant amount of women

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (8)
9.88%
They've been reasonable (30)
37.04%
Not feeling great... (23)
28.4%
They are TERRIBLE! (20)
24.69%

Watched Threads

Latest