noavalens
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hiii,
So I am currently beating between psychology, classics and history for a level.
I know I want to do spanish as I am a fluent speaker so think I will be able to manage 4.
What will compliment those subjects the most, I have no idea what I want to be when I’m older so it’s not like I can look at that.
Thanks x
PetitePanda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Look at the course content and see if anything you would learn in that alevel interests you.
Himynameisdaisy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
As the person above said, look at the course content. If you don’t know what you want to do, most unis want two facilitating subjects, which are: biology, chemistry, physics, English, maths, modern/classical languages, history and geography. So you already want to do Spanish which is good. As a year 12, I highly suggest doing what you enjoy rather than what looks good. So if you only do one facilitating subject rather than two, as long as you enjoy what you’re doing that’s fine, as that is the key to success in university
noavalens
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Himynameisdaisy)
As the person above said, look at the course content. If you don’t know what you want to do, most unis want two facilitating subjects, which are: biology, chemistry, physics, English, maths, modern/classical languages, history and geography. So you already want to do Spanish which is good. As a year 12, I highly suggest doing what you enjoy rather than what looks good. So if you only do one facilitating subject rather than two, as long as you enjoy what you’re doing that’s fine, as that is the key to success in university
Thank you, I will definitely look into the courses more
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (108)
50.7%
No (105)
49.3%

Watched Threads