Game recommendations? Watch

SaDe7
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by soy_G_Alan)
Bruh God of War is only for ps4
OP has a ps4 and was asking for recommendations...
Bree0
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Glaz)
Life Is Strange if you like indie
playing it at the moment actually, it's really good, I'm just scared of finishing it tho
Glaz
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bree0)
playing it at the moment actually, it's really good, I'm just scared of finishing it tho
you gonna cry, enjoy :console:
Bree0
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bruinsgirl40)
PS4, aiming to get a PC soon though
(Original post by Bruinsgirl40)
PS4, aiming to get a PC soon though
that's neat, should I add your psn?
Agent78600
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Fire embelm three houses
Tales of the abyss
Ace attorney my fav games
Bruinsgirl40
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bree0)
that's neat, should I add your psn?
Sure, it is TheErotic-Taco
zombie2233
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Last of us, Call of duty modern warfare
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bree0)
I play Pc, Switch and PS4 I don't have any specific genres, I like to play a bit of everything. Preferably recommend underrated and indie games but anything is good tbh
get a psnow free trial or buy a monthly/yearly pass works out at £8/£4 per month

There you will get to play a large selection of ps4 games and can make your own mind up.

I found games I liked on there and games I didn't like which were rated very highly.

The downside on relying on other people's opinions is that what they like won't necessarily be what you like.
Honestly these days about 50% of top rated games I don't agree with the ratings and for disappointed when actually playing them.

Psnow is a great way to select MY top rated games

Persona 5 is on there as well, you could have tried it out first before purchasing it. Or even completed it and not bothered with the purchase.
Bree0
Rep:
?
(Original post by ANM775)
get a psnow free trial or buy a monthly/yearly pass works out at £8/£4 per month

There you will get to play a large selection of ps4 games and can make your own mind up.

I found games I liked on there and games I didn't like which were rated very highly.

The downside on relying on other people's opinions is that what they like won't necessarily be what you like.
Honestly these days about 50% of top rated games I don't agree with the ratings and for disappointed when actually playing them.

Psnow is a great way to select MY top rated games

Persona 5 is on there as well, you could have tried it out first before purchasing it. Or even completed it and not bothered with the purchase.
that sounds pretty cool. personally for myself I don't think it would be worth it just because I don't always get through games so fast, I have begun to play more now though and have completed a few games recently so it is something i could consider in future. thanks
_.Someone_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Marvels Spiderman is a brilliant game, the only game I've got platinum on lol.
The new COD is good, Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Persona, GTA, Breath of the wild, God of War, Life is strange, Mafia 3, Assassins Creed - origins to be specific but they're all pretty good. Just cause 3.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (197)
67.93%
No (93)
32.07%

Watched Threads