_Jss
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I’m currently doing Physics, Maths and Chemistry as A levels but I’m doing badly at Physics (my current grades being D,U,E,C) and I rly don’t want to do 2 years of it mainly cuz I’ve completely lost interest and it’s soooo much harder than I thought it would be and it will only get harder as I’ll have to revise and learn more complex stuff. My plan was to drop Physics down to an AS level and take another AS level in my second year probably in Product design since that actually interests me (I don’t want to take a full A level in my second year since I don’t want to stay an extra year) I know it’s difficult to get into university with 2 A levels and one AS level (if I didn’t take one in the second year as well), but does having an extra AS level (2 A levels and 2 AS levels) make any difference? Also I’m planning on doing an EPQ and will probably take an apprenticeship after college, but if I don’t want to continue with the apprenticeship I plan on going to uni. Basically I’m trying to keep my options open, so is this possible?
PetitePanda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You will be at least eligible for foundation years so through this, you can still go to uni
Himynameisdaisy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This won’t answer your question, but can I just say, product design a level is amazing!! It’s my favourite subject and I spend half my time in the workshop sketching because I enjoy it so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (99)
49.25%
No (102)
50.75%

Watched Threads