The Student Room Group

16 With a 2 inch penis

Im 16, have pubic hair, the smallest bit of armpit hair, but a 2-2 1/2 inch penis when flaccid and about 3 inch erect. Will it grow? or am i stuck like this? Im also 6ft if that helps
(edited 4 years ago)
It might grow because your body is still growing. However, that's all i know
It might still grow but at 16 I'm not sure how much more.
I've been with a guy with 3 inches before, it's not terrible or anything.
It is more of a confidence thing and also feeling like the only one who got dealt a duff card since all my friends go on about how big theirs is and now im the only virgin in the group just worried about what a girl who has had much bigger will think
Original post by Annonamous1234
It is more of a confidence thing and also feeling like the only one who got dealt a duff card since all my friends go on about how big theirs is and now im the only virgin in the group just worried about what a girl who has had much bigger will think

There are plenty of people in the world who feel they got dealt a duff card in terms of apparence. You're not alone in that. But a lot of girls are attracted to confidence, especially when it comes to sex.
Having a giant penis does not equal great sex. Take it from someone who has been with men who were bigger but terrible in bed because they thought being bigger was all they needed.
I suggest you learn your way around female anatomy. Find out where all the parts are and how to stimulate them. Obviously, every woman is different and likes different things but there are some standard things that most women appreciate, such as not being too rough and not shoving it in straight away.
More knowledge will give you more confidence imo.
Don't worry about your friends, everyone matures at different time, I didn't lose my virginity till I was 19.it isn't a race.
If any girl things negetively of you because of your size, they aren't worth it.
Original post by Annonamous1234

It sounds like you are not quite done with puberty yet. It will grow.
Original post by black tea
It sounds like you are not quite done with puberty yet. It will grow.

Maybe, I still get voice cracks although I have a pretty deep voice and I still don’t have any facial hair or really any arm pit hair

Quick Reply

Latest