Has anyone noticed the vibe change? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I feel like as i’ve grown older the atmosphere around me has become more polite. I notice that people are less reactive to things and generally more calm and mature. E.g. people are more patient in awkward situations and stare less at people especially if they’re saying something weird or interesting. I feel like people mind their own business more. I don’t think this is an age thing with people maturing as I see this in my family.

I wanted to know if this is just me or anyone else has noticed this. I’m not complaining or anything; this is great.
LeahStarX
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No I definitely see it too! My friends and others around me used to be so reactive to every comment. But now most of them are more chilled and just get on with their lives. There are always a few exceptions though!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by LeahStarX)
No I definitely see it too! My friends and others around me used to be so reactive to every comment. But now most of them are more chilled and just get on with their lives. There are always a few exceptions though!
Yessss. Someone who gets it!!
LeahStarX
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yessss. Someone who gets it!!
I 100% get you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (56)
24.78%
My career doesn't need one (30)
13.27%
I'm sick of studying (46)
20.35%
I can't find a course I want to do (6)
2.65%
I don't know enough about them (16)
7.08%