I want to start talking to this boy, any suggestions? Watch

rhea4562
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, firstly thank you for taking the time to read this, I know it’s pretty pathetic aha. Basically, I like this guy and want to start talking to him. I’m a sixth year (17) and don’t have any classes with him, so I was thinking maybe starting things via sc? My last relationship lasted six months and ended badly (he cheated on me numerous times). I’ve had a break for several months, and really want to start getting to know someone new. I don’t want to send him streaks (cause that seems a bit immature), but I don’t know how I should go about talking to him? Any suggestions or past experience with this would be amazing, thank you for any responses☺️☺️
rebeccaxrss
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by rhea4562)
Hi, firstly thank you for taking the time to read this, I know it’s pretty pathetic aha. Basically, I like this guy and want to start talking to him. I’m a sixth year (17) and don’t have any classes with him, so I was thinking maybe starting things via sc? My last relationship lasted six months and ended badly (he cheated on me numerous times). I’ve had a break for several months, and really want to start getting to know someone new. I don’t want to send him streaks (cause that seems a bit immature), but I don’t know how I should go about talking to him? Any suggestions or past experience with this would be amazing, thank you for any responses☺️☺️
well first question is are you mates with his friends? Cause if you are u could be added to a gc that he's in or something so he at least acknowledges who you are and tbh if your not jus make the first move and message him hey tbh he either will air or reply lol you better take your shot before someone else does.
rhea4562
Rep:
?
(Original post by rebeccaxrss)
well first question is are you mates with his friends? Cause if you are u could be added to a gc that he's in or something so he at least acknowledges who you are and tbh if your not jus make the first move and message him hey tbh he either will air or reply lol you better take your shot before someone else does.
Thank you, I definitely will
davesantana
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
where do u see him if he aint in ur classes..
acattelani
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
heya, it’s not pathetic dw! Always better to ask for advice than risk it and blow all your chances maybe if he puts something on his story that’s funny or interesting or you can relate to eg music reply to his story and tell him, then if he’s a nice guy he’ll have a conversation with you and maybe you can take things from there? Let me know how it goes!
rebeccaxrss
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by davesantana)
where do u see him if he aint in ur classes..
oo even though this is off topic what's your favourite song by dave?
rhea4562
Rep:
?
(Original post by acattelani)
heya, it’s not pathetic dw! Always better to ask for advice than risk it and blow all your chances maybe if he puts something on his story that’s funny or interesting or you can relate to eg music reply to his story and tell him, then if he’s a nice guy he’ll have a conversation with you and maybe you can take things from there? Let me know how it goes!
He barely ever posts anything, and one of his friends told me that he’s got no experience with girls at all. I’ve spoken to him a few times, we’re both wanting to study the same thing at uni so we have that in common I guess. Idk, I just don’t want to scare him off I suppose, by being to forward?
davesantana
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
oo even though this is off topic what's your favourite song by dave?
bruh the n****'s trash lol. it was just a good username rather than some other cringe
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
this sounds so ****ing similar to me lmao
rebeccaxrss
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by davesantana)
bruh the n****'s trash lol. it was just a good username rather than some other cringe
ouch his music is one of the best out of the uk scene, I think your ears are blocked
davesantana
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
ouch his music is one of the best out of the uk scene, I think your ears are blocked
na i rather bump this fyre than dave

-Quava-
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
blessed are the ears blocked from daves music
rebeccaxrss
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by -Quava-)
blessed are the ears blocked from daves music
:/ sigh your missing out
acattelani
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by rhea4562)
He barely ever posts anything, and one of his friends told me that he’s got no experience with girls at all. I’ve spoken to him a few times, we’re both wanting to study the same thing at uni so we have that in common I guess. Idk, I just don’t want to scare him off I suppose, by being to forward?
Guys like it when girls are confident, just talk about your plans for uni and then maybe what he wants to do later? Dw you won’t be too forward but if you initiate conversation, it’ll seem like you’re interested which you are so just go for it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (56)
24.56%
My career doesn't need one (30)
13.16%
I'm sick of studying (46)
20.18%
I can't find a course I want to do (6)
2.63%
I don't know enough about them (16)
7.02%