Hayleyym
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
does anyone have an app that they can recommend for a good study timetable. I mean one that's easy to use and won't take hours to set up, because I always end up giving up.

thanks!
n0elle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Hayleyym)
does anyone have an app that they can recommend for a good study timetable. I mean one that's easy to use and won't take hours to set up, because I always end up giving up.

thanks!
getrevising (its actually by the student room) is really good!

https://getrevising.co.uk/
kurtcraft
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I recently started using Google Calendar for my revision timetable, it allows you to create an event (say an hour of Spanish revision) and then have it repeat every day/3 days/any other duration at the same time, which has been useful for me.

I’ve been recommended GoConqr (website for study mainly with a planner page) but I’ve not used it that much; it does give you the total time you’ve planned out for each subject you put in, which might be useful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (104)
49.76%
No (105)
50.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise