sam12131
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I am currently sitting my mocks and im really uneasy
I am hoping to get 6's in all sciences (higher triple) + maths and a 4 in english language but if i get 4s in maths or science i get moved down a set and i am not able to do a levels. Today i found the maths paper extremely hard and i estimate i got a lv4 i have my chemistry tommorow and im scared im gonna **** it up.
thatcollegegirl
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by sam12131)
I am currently sitting my mocks and im really uneasy
I am hoping to get 6's in all sciences (higher triple) + maths and a 4 in english language but if i get 4s in maths or science i get moved down a set and i am not able to do a levels. Today i found the maths paper extremely hard and i estimate i got a lv4 i have my chemistry tommorow and im scared im gonna **** it up.
With the sciences I found it best to firstly make revision cards and then do practice questions, but since you only have 1 night I'd recommend you watch primrose kitten on YouTube and check over some key words cause it always helps to name drop them. Plus pick up on those 1 and 2 Mark's as much as you can.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (16)
7.69%
They've been reasonable (88)
42.31%
Not feeling great... (51)
24.52%
They are TERRIBLE! (53)