OloladeAdetoro
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello everyone, i was just wondering if anyone has an invite for interview at Birmingham city Uni yet. I applied to BCU, DMU and Derby but BCU is my preferred choice. TIA
BWilso
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello,

I've applied to all three of those too. I got an invite for BCU a couple of days ago and Derby today. Yet to hear anything from DMU which would be my first choice, have you heard anything from them? When did you send your application?
OloladeAdetoro
Rep:
?
Hello, That's great. I have not heard from any of them. Can i ask when you applied? I applied just before Christmas.
BWilso
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I applied end of December but it was sent by my referee on the 3rd of January I think. I'm sure you will hear from them soon, it's horrible waiting isn't it.
OloladeAdetoro
Rep:
?
(Original post by BWilso)
I applied end of December but it was sent by my referee on the 3rd of January I think. I'm sure you will hear from them soon, it's horrible waiting isn't it.
Oh about the same time then. It is really horrible to wait. Good luck with your interview.
BWilso
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by OloladeAdetoro)
Oh about the same time then. It is really horrible to wait. Good luck with your interview.
Thank you, hoping you get some interviews through soon!
ttava34
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello,

I've applied to all three of those too. I got an invite for BCU a couple of days ago and Derby today. Yet to hear anything from DMU which would be my first choice, have you heard anything from them? When did you send your application?
Applied to DMU too but was given another course Medical Science Bsc
BWilso
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh no, that’s not ideal. Did they say why they didn’t offer you a place on the radiography course? Will you take the medical science or go elsewhere?
ttava34
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh no, that’s not ideal. Did they say why they didn’t offer you a place on the radiography course? Will you take the medical science or go elsewhere?
Medical Science is a great course if you want to go on to do a postgraduate course in medicine, dentistry or Physician associate
BWilso
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ttava34)
Medical Science is a great course if you want to go on to do a postgraduate course in medicine, dentistry or Physician associate
Sounds worthwhile doing then. Did you have an interview for DMU?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?