The Student Room Group

Diagnostic Radiography 2020 entry

Hello everyone, i was just wondering if anyone has an invite for interview at Birmingham city Uni yet. I applied to BCU, DMU and Derby but BCU is my preferred choice. TIA
Reply 1
Hello,

I've applied to all three of those too. I got an invite for BCU a couple of days ago and Derby today. Yet to hear anything from DMU which would be my first choice, have you heard anything from them? When did you send your application?
Hello, That's great. I have not heard from any of them. Can i ask when you applied? I applied just before Christmas.
Reply 3
I applied end of December but it was sent by my referee on the 3rd of January I think. I'm sure you will hear from them soon, it's horrible waiting isn't it.
Original post by BWilso
I applied end of December but it was sent by my referee on the 3rd of January I think. I'm sure you will hear from them soon, it's horrible waiting isn't it.

Oh about the same time then. It is really horrible to wait. Good luck with your interview.
Reply 5
Original post by OloladeAdetoro
Oh about the same time then. It is really horrible to wait. Good luck with your interview.

Thank you, hoping you get some interviews through soon!
Reply 6
Original post by BWilso
Hello,

I've applied to all three of those too. I got an invite for BCU a couple of days ago and Derby today. Yet to hear anything from DMU which would be my first choice, have you heard anything from them? When did you send your application?

Applied to DMU too but was given another course Medical Science Bsc
Reply 7
Oh no, that’s not ideal. Did they say why they didn’t offer you a place on the radiography course? Will you take the medical science or go elsewhere?
Reply 8
Original post by BWilso
Oh no, that’s not ideal. Did they say why they didn’t offer you a place on the radiography course? Will you take the medical science or go elsewhere?

Medical Science is a great course if you want to go on to do a postgraduate course in medicine, dentistry or Physician associate
Reply 9
Original post by ttava34
Medical Science is a great course if you want to go on to do a postgraduate course in medicine, dentistry or Physician associate

Sounds worthwhile doing then. Did you have an interview for DMU?
Hello everyone, i was just wondering if anyone has an invite for interview at Birmingham city Uni yet. I applied to BCU, DMU and Derby but BCU is my preferred choice. TIA

Original post by BWilso
Hello,

Hi,

Did you make a choice?

I've confirmed BCU :smile:
Original post by Ben_N_Potts
Hi,

Did you make a choice?

Yes. I firmed BCU. I am really excited. Did you get your preferred Uni?
Yes. I firmed BCU. I am really excited. Did you get your preferred Uni?

Brilliant! I'm really excited too. Yeah, I did. I only applied to Birmingham as I'm living here now. Did you make a twitter as they suggested? I did - @radiographyben :biggrin:
Brilliant! I'm really excited too. Yeah, I did. I only applied to Birmingham as I'm living here now. Did you make a twitter as they suggested? I did - @radiographyben :biggrin:

That is great Congratulations. I have not done the twitter but i definitely will. Lol
Reply 14
Hi,

Did you make a choice?

Hey,

Congrats on getting BCU! :smile: I decided on De Montfort, really excited to start!
Original post by BWilso
Hey,

Congrats on getting BCU! :smile: I decided on De Montfort, really excited to start!

Congrats too! If you have a radiography twitter, keep in touch (@radiographyben) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest