The Student Room Group

Sqa results

Hi I’m looking to find my exam results from school, I have no idea what my SCN number is or how to find it, so I can create a mysqa account. How do I go about this? Any help would be great thanks
Original post by AndyB84
Hi I’m looking to find my exam results from school, I have no idea what my SCN number is or how to find it, so I can create a mysqa account. How do I go about this? Any help would be great thanks

Your school will be able to give you your SCN- the best person to ask will depend on your school, but usually it's a depute head or the office...If you're meaning you want your prelim results, only your school teachers can give you these (the SQA don't do anything to do with prelims). Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Labrador99
Your school will be able to give you your SCN- the best person to ask will depend on your school, but usually it's a depute head or the office...If you're meaning you want your prelim results, only your school teachers can give you these (the SQA don't do anything to do with prelims). Hope this helps :smile:

Hi thanks for your reply, I left school quite a while ago would it still be the school I contact? Sorry if I sound dumb just not really had to search for results before
Original post by AndyB84
Hi thanks for your reply, I left school quite a while ago would it still be the school I contact? Sorry if I sound dumb just not really had to search for results before

Aah, get what you mean now (didn't realise it was exams from a while ago)...If it's been more than a couple of years, then contacting SQA directly would probably be your best bet- there's a candidate enquiry form here: https://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/38676.html

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending