The Student Room Group

Chances of getting into Uni of Bristol

Hi,
I applied to Bristol to study Politics and IR 5 weeks ago, still haven't heard anything even though other people, applying to the same course, have been hearing things back from Bristol. I am very worried, because the grades I need are ABB and I have predicted grades of ABC and annoyingly, my head of year put my EPQ prediction as C even though my EPQ teacher has never given us predictions and she said that she thought it was left blank on UCAS- obviously not🤦🏻*♀️ someone put me out my misery pls
Reply 1
Nobody knows - if a Uni feels your application isn't a certain yes, then they will wait until the 15th deadline, look at the remaining applications and rank them. It's only at that stage will they feel able to make an offer with equal consideration for all applicants.

So no need to start panicking yet. It depends on the strength of your application / context vs other applications received.
Reply 2
No news is usually good news! Don't panic. It's still fairly early with offers with the deadline only being today.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending