Kaitlynhynes_18
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Just applied for Bolton university does anyone know how long it takes for them to reply and when I what the interveiw process is like ??
nicolelouise23
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Kaitlynhynes_18)
Just applied for Bolton university does anyone know how long it takes for them to reply and when I what the interveiw process is like ??
I applied the very first few days of December, I have heard back, have had and have interviews with unis I applied to apart from Bolton.. I haven't heard anything back. However, a woman at the same interview I was at yesterday said she knows a few people who have applied and haven't heard back yet.
Seems they may have waited until the deadline which was yesterday night until considering candidates to interviews?
Hopefully we hear something in the next week or two!
Also Bolton has now apparently scrapped the math and english mini exam you used to have to do if that's any help at all
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.1%
12.32%
12.44%
18.01%
23.34%
19.79%

Watched Threads