Manchester university and man met adult nursing 2020 Watch

Kaitlynhynes_18
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Just applied for Manchester university and man met does anyone know how long it takes for them to reply and what the interveiw process is like ??
slide27
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I also applied for man met and they didn't reply for weeks only Salford uni replied which is the uni I'm going anyway.
Miurx
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
manchester took about a month to get back to me. I applied in October though so waiting times could be different for you
Kaitlynhynes_18
Rep:
?
slideshow2377 that’s the university I’m going to be applying to !! My mum did the degree she said it was mainly mature students at Salford and I’m 18 so hopefully I get in !! ::/
Kaitlynhynes_18
Rep:
?
Miurxhopefully soon )
slide27
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Kaitlynhynes_18)
slideshow2377 that’s the university I’m going to be applying to !! My mum did the degree she said it was mainly mature students at Salford and I’m 18 so hopefully I get in !! ::/
I hope u do ☺
Sophied223
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I applied for both uni of Manchester and man met and I heard back from man met in like 2 weeks (done the interview and got an offer)! And it took ages for uni of Manchester maybe a month? I have their interview next Friday!
Kaitlynhynes_18
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sophied223)
I applied for both uni of Manchester and man met and I heard back from man met in like 2 weeks (done the interview and got an offer)! And it took ages for uni of Manchester maybe a month? I have their interview next Friday!
What happened at the interview at man met ?? And wow that’s amazing well done !!!! Are you going to accept ?
Sophied223
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
What happened at the interview at man met ?? And wow that’s amazing well done !!!! Are you going to accept ?
I think my main will be UOM but deffo my second choice! It was amazing they made u feel so comfortable and it was just one to one interviews basically scenario questions so practice them a lot maybe that’s what I got!
Kaitlynhynes_18
Rep:
?
I think my main will be UOM but deffo my second choice! It was amazing they made u feel so comfortable and it was just one to one interviews basically scenario questions so practice them a lot maybe that’s what I got!
Awww thanks allot !! Good luck with your UOM interveiw random question but where there many young people applying I heard mainly mature students apply for adult nursing and I’m 18 ?)
Sophied223
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Awww thanks allot !! Good luck with your UOM interveiw random question but where there many young people applying I heard mainly mature students apply for adult nursing and I’m 18 ?)
Tysm! I’m 17 aswell and honestly in mine the majority were 17-18 with about 3 mature students
Sophied223
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Tysm! I’m 17 aswell and honestly in mine the majority were 17-18 with about 3 mature students
Also where else did u apply?
Kaitlynhynes_18
Rep:
?
Also where else did u apply?
Oh right that good then I thought I might have felt out of place but that’s great , I applied at UOM , man met , Salford , Bolton and uclan 😊 only heard from Salford who want to interveiw me so I’m waiting for responses . I applied last week so I think I should hear something soon hopefully
Sophied223
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Oh right that good then I thought I might have felt out of place but that’s great , I applied at UOM , man met , Salford , Bolton and uclan 😊 only heard from Salford who want to interveiw me so I’m waiting for responses . I applied last week so I think I should hear something soon hopefully
Lemme know how it goes!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.05%
12.38%
12.38%
18.1%
23.33%
19.76%

Watched Threads