"Ex" saw me twice? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
In 2018, this girl fell out with me and blamed me for all the misunderstandings that she had created in our "relationship". Had she not being so weird, we would have been together.
She never spoke to me after that falling out and left the country. I had requested her to listen to me and how I still had something to say to her but she still didnt give me a chance.

I didnt see her till 2019 december. Since 5th dec 2019, I had seen her around college and was deliberately avoiding coming face to face with her.
Unfortunately, it backfired as the next day, I ended up crossing paths with her. I'm not sure if she saw me that day but I think she did as she was looking down and passing next to me. I walked on and got in the building. But through the window, I saw that she had turned back and was standing near the building I went into.

2 days ago, I came out of the lift and I saw her talking to a friend. This time, she turned back and clearly looked at me. I saw her too but walked on and she left after saying bye to the friend.

Does she remember me? Or at least feels anything?
Anonymous #1
I know its trivial but does it mean anything
anomalyronn
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Wow! What a story.. How old were you when you were together if you don't mind me asking?..
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anomalyronn)
Wow! What a story.. How old were you when you were together if you don't mind me asking?..
She was 22. I was 26.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anomalyronn)
What happened?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (7)
10.77%
They've been reasonable (25)
38.46%
Not feeling great... (17)
26.15%
They are TERRIBLE! (16)
24.62%

Watched Threads