Getting into Uni of Birmingham: business management Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hi there,

I was mainly wondering about the University of Birmingham's offers as I really want to go to this university. I have been offered an A A B for business management and as exams get closer, I'm starting to worry that I may not get these grades. However, from friends i have heard they can be lenient on grades plus they have offered some of my friends C C C offers. I was wondering if i could get an insight on my chances
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi there,

I was mainly wondering about the University of Birmingham's offers as I really want to go to this university. I have been offered an A A B for business management and as exams get closer, I'm starting to worry that I may not get these grades. However, from friends i have heard they can be lenient on grades plus they have offered some of my friends C C C offers. I was wondering if i could get an insight on my chances
Birmingham is known to be lenient and to have overinflated requirements. No one can tell you for definite what the situation will be come results day, so there's little point on focusing on how they will react if you fail to meet your offer.

Just focus on your exams, and stay positive

Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (93)
12.92%
1 (90)
12.5%
2 (89)
12.36%
19.44%
22.78%
20%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise