The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford Uni thread

Hi I'm starting this thread because I'm starting to go to Salford uni in September 2020. I normally shy because I don't know anybody really that's going to the uni I'm going. So what I'm saying is getting to meet other people that is going to Salford uni and maybe we could be friends.
Hi @slide27,

Congratulations on your place with us! 🎉

If you haven’t already, it may be useful to join our Facebook group for 2020 applicants: https://www.facebook.com/groups/salfordstudents2020/. It’s a great way to find course mates. 😊

I hope that helps!

Emma

Student Social Media Content Creator
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
hi, what subject will you be doing?
Original post by slide27
Hi I'm starting this thread because I'm starting to go to Salford uni in September 2020. I normally shy because I don't know anybody really that's going to the uni I'm going. So what I'm saying is getting to meet other people that is going to Salford uni and maybe we could be friends.

hello :smile:
Reply 4
I maybe doing cyber security or maybe digital business idk I well decide soon
Reply 5
Original post by jesshilton
hello :smile:

so what courses are u doing at salford uni?
Hey! Ive been offered a place on their makeup for fashion course. Thinking I’m probably gonna go with that unless I get accepted into London!
Reply 7
Thumachalamet congrats with the course offer
Salford is my second choice but I’d be studying Zoology if I went, I’m going to the applicant day that’s in April to see it
Original post by slide27
I maybe doing cyber security or maybe digital business idk I well decide soon

Heyy, I'm doing cyber security at salford this sept too:smile:
Reply 10
Original post by slide27

Hi I shall be going Salford too. What is your gender and where are you from? What will you be reading? Have you got accommodation yet or you do not need? Cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending