Vegans, what's you view on baby formula? Watch

black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
As above. If you couldn't (or chose not to) breast-feed your baby, how would you feed them, since baby formula is made from cow's milk? Would you let your baby starve? Or would you give them soya milk formula, which isn't recommended for young babies because of the phyto-oestrogens in it that can mess with the baby's hormones?

Which will win - your love for your baby or your love for animals?

Genuinely curious.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by black tea)
As above. If you couldn't (or chose not to) breast-feed your baby, how would you feed them, since baby formula is made from cow's milk? Would you let your baby starve? Or would you give them soya milk formula, which isn't recommended for young babies because of the phyto-oestrogens in it that can mess with the baby's hormones?

Which will win - your love for your baby or your love for animals?

Genuinely curious.
okay so, i'm vegetarian. and my dog is basically my child, and i still feed him meat because he needs to stay healthy <3
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
depends how many babies have gone into it
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
If Babies want to do some algebra why stop them?:dontknow:
black tea
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
okay so, i'm vegetarian. and my dog is basically my child, and i still feed him meat because he needs to stay healthy <3
That's good to hear.
black tea
Rep:
?
(Original post by 04MR17)
If Babies want to do some algebra why stop them?:dontknow:
Because it's not vegan algebra
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
If there was no other option, I would use formula. According to the vegan society: "Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose."
black tea
Rep:
?
(Original post by Obolinda)
If there was no other option, I would use formula. According to the vegan society: "Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose."
Cool, fair enough.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (5)
13.89%
They've been reasonable (13)
36.11%
Not feeling great... (10)
27.78%
They are TERRIBLE! (8)
22.22%

Watched Threads