ChrisMarin
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I had just sent off my UCAS and paid it when I realised looking at the details now that one thing is wrong. The question where it says 'Do you have a parent, step-parent, spouse or civil partner who is an EU(excluding the UK), EEA or Swiss national?', I had written yes when it is meant to be no. Would this matter that much?
novasae
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
just contact them.
Nwxr
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
You would need to call UCAS to change.
Alayna1234
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
You can do this online on the ucas website.

That’s what I ddI when I put a wrong information, it’s a form, you fill it out and what needs to be corrected and they change it over you over a span of 1-2 weeks, but they do advise telling unis in certain cases
chloebird
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Just to make it clear, you HAVE to call and change it, otherwise they WILL fine you and might even press charges for fraud.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by chloebird)
Just to make it clear, you HAVE to call and change it, otherwise they WILL fine you and might even press charges for fraud.
No they won’t. Not for a genuine mistake.

OP - this information is used to help determine fee status. If you’re information seems complicated then universities will ask you to complete a fee status assessment providing more information.
Ring UCAS and they’ll sort it out for you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.02%
12.25%
12.6%
17.9%
23.2%
20.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise