my friend likes me but i kissed his friend help Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
so i have this friend and a while ago he told me he liked me and i was like ok im not really in a place for a relationship and he took it well, a little while later he tells me he still likes me and nothing much happend were still friends, then i was supporting him at his hockey game and i was hanging out with one of his close friends and skipping ahead i was caught kissing his friend and now i feel super bad hellllllp
gulrose
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so i have this friend and a while ago he told me he liked me and i was like ok im not really in a place for a relationship and he took it well, a little while later he tells me he still likes me and nothing much happend were still friends, then i was supporting him at his hockey game and i was hanging out with one of his close friends and skipping ahead i was caught kissing his friend and now i feel super bad hellllllp
I mean thats' a sticky situation, but if you like his friend then go out with his friend. If you like him go out with him, it actually depends on who you feel attracted (Lol reminds me of Love island). If you were not a ready for a relationship then you would've not have kissed his friend, if truly and really your in a PLACE for a relationship then consider telling his friend that it was a mistake and in the moment thing and it happened accidently. Be like i do not have any feelings towards you, i'm really sorry if i made you think otherwise. Plus, really important and extremely crucial tell him NOT TO TELL HIS FRIEND WHICH ASKED YOU OUT.
Superdrilles
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Well clearly you just don’t like your friend in that way and seem to do with his friend..

You can’t just turn on attraction for someone you don’t like.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
No need to feel guilty, you can't force yourself to like someone in return. The issue is if anything develops between you and the lad you kissed as you've told your friend you don't want a relationship at the moment, it'll become quite obvious you were just fobbing him off.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (7)
10.94%
They've been reasonable (24)
37.5%
Not feeling great... (17)
26.56%
They are TERRIBLE! (16)
25%

Watched Threads

Latest