alexgmt
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Post Oxford rejection (lol) I'm trying to maximise my chances of getting into St. Andrews. I didn't realise I could put my TSA on my UCAS form and as a result it's not on there, but I got 83.6 (which I think is top percentile) so I'm not sure if it's worth giving them this info. I'm thinking against it as they both don't use it, and it seems desperate but idk.
frantika
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by alexgmt)
Post Oxford rejection (lol) I'm trying to maximise my chances of getting into St. Andrews. I didn't realise I could put my TSA on my UCAS form and as a result it's not on there, but I got 83.6 (which I think is top percentile) so I'm not sure if it's worth giving them this info. I'm thinking against it as they both don't use it, and it seems desperate but idk.
imo it comes across as a bit desperate, it shows them that they were your second choice. It's a v good score though. So maybe save it for the CV??
Last edited by frantika; 5 days ago
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
they won't care.
A_25
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
what course did you apply for, that TSA score is insane
alexgmt
Rep:
?
(Original post by A_25)
what course did you apply for, that TSA score is insane
PPE. I think my interviews were probably pretty awful
alexgmt
Rep:
?
(Original post by frantika)
imo it comes across as a bit desperate, it shows them that they were your second choice. It's a v good score though. So maybe save it for the CV??
(Original post by A Rolling Stone)
they won't care.
I thought as much, cheers.
A_25
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
PPE. I think my interviews were probably pretty awful
what college were you interviewed at ?
alexgmt
Rep:
?
(Original post by A_25)
what college were you interviewed at ?
Peter's
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (5)
12.82%
They've been reasonable (15)
38.46%
Not feeling great... (10)
25.64%
They are TERRIBLE! (9)
23.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise