applying for another course before dropping out Watch

SummerAmber00
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
i can't find any information about this so really need some advice on it -

i am currently doing a primary teaching degree and i've been unsure about it for a while, i'm in my first year and i want to drop out. i have looked into other courses i want to apply for at a different place, and it might seem like a stupid question, but do i have to leave before i can apply for another course on ucas? just because the ucas deadline is tomorrow and obviously i wouldn't be able to get an application done in time, but ideally would like to get started with the application.

someone please help me on this!
Admit-One
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
No, you don’t need to withdraw from your current studies before applying through UCAS. If you accept offers you just need to make sure you are withdrawn in good time prior to applying for student finance.
i.hate.gcses
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
what is the teaching course like and is it a QTS? i've applied for that course and want to know if it's the right course. Could i please get your honest opinion since when i ask through UCAS they all say 'yeah its great'
SummerAmber00
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
sure i can tell you about what its like so far, drop me a message and i'm happy to answer questions for you

(Original post by i.hate.gcses)
what is the teaching course like and is it a QTS? i've applied for that course and want to know if it's the right course. Could i please get your honest opinion since when i ask through UCAS they all say 'yeah its great'
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.12%
12.24%
12.59%
17.88%
23.18%
20%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise