does she mean it or its a cover up Watch

John Sina
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
my girlfriend once cheated on me with this guy she was working with, she confessed her feelings to him, 4 years ago, by they our relationship was distant, l understood and wr were still new in that relationship. now she came to where l am, we are at school together, moved on, forgave her. Fast Forward to today, we are on holiday/vacation, so she is in her hometown, she is working at that same creché part time till we reopen. she just told me that shhe working with the guy, l shouldn't be surprised if his name pops up and say maybe she should have told me way back. now l'm wondering is she being transparent because she is into me, or she is trying to make it seem like not a big so that l relax and they can have all the fun they want?
theprettyrainbow
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think she’s just trying to be honest with you really. Because if she wasn’t, she wouldn’t have said anything at all so l get the sense that’s she’s sorry for it. I 100% think her telling you this means she wants to be in the relationship because otherwise she’d have just broken up with you if she really wanted to be with him.
davesantana
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Once a cheater always a cheater. Shouldve left her the first time mate these hoes aint loyay
Euphoria101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'd never be able to trust someone that cheated on me. Honestly we cannot tell you what she'd doing, I just know if my boyfriend did that I wouldn't trust him.
theprettyrainbow
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I mean if he forgave her then surely the past cheating shouldn’t be held over her head. I mean everyone makes mistakes and it’s not that l’m justifying her cheating but like still. Also, it seems like she’s putting in an effort rn to be honest so that’s a good change
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just hope she reassures you but I wouldn't be comfortable at all.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (56)
24.67%
My career doesn't need one (30)
13.22%
I'm sick of studying (46)
20.26%
I can't find a course I want to do (6)
2.64%
I don't know enough about them (16)
7.05%