Open days for Unis I've already applied? Watch

Shibu the Doge
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
So I didn't go to Open days last year for some stupid reason :banghead: and I was wondering is it worth it going to Open days even though I've already applied for this year
Last edited by Shibu the Doge; 5 days ago
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Shibu the Doge)
So I didn't go to Open days last year for some stupid reason :banghead: and I was wondering is it worth it going to Open days even though I've already applied for this year.
Sure. You have until 5th May to firm/insure if you receive responses from all of your choices by the 31st March. Quite a few university open days will be happening before then, so it's definitely worth paying them a visit.

P.S. A handy Open Day calendar on TSR: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/ope...timeperiod=all
swanseajack1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Most universities invite students they have made offers to for visit or post application open days. Go to these to help you decide which you prefer. You dont need to decide on your choice until early May so use the time to decide and then make the decision in April.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (5)
13.51%
They've been reasonable (13)
35.14%
Not feeling great... (10)
27.03%
They are TERRIBLE! (9)