Help!! I sent my UCAS application right now but is it over the deadline? Watch

Bluerainy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I just sent it now thinking I still made it in time since the deadline is at 18:00 on 15th but UCAS emailed reply was they'll send it to unis in 48 or longer hours, that means unis will receive it after the deadline, does that mean I didn't make the deadline?!?
I'm really worried right now 😰
theprettyrainbow
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Honestly, just contact ucas and ask them :> they should tell you whether or not you’re past the deadline
GuineaPiglet
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
"Applications for all UCAS Undergraduate courses, except those with a 15 October deadline, should arrive at UCAS by 18:00 (UK time) on 15 January 2020."
Should be good as it says to UCAS and not to the uni. I hope so anyway as I'm sending mine off tomorrow.
Bluerainy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by GuineaPiglet)
"Applications for all UCAS Undergraduate courses, except those with a 15 October deadline, should arrive at UCAS by 18:00 (UK time) on 15 January 2020."
Should be good as it says to UCAS and not to the uni. I hope so anyway as I'm sending mine off tomorrow.
Yh that makes more sense, they should have moved ucas deadline earlier if uni's one was at 15th, I'm probably over thinking from nerves, for doing this in such a last min like... but good luck with your application and send it off as fast as you can
chloebird
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don’t panic! The deadline is actually lunchtime on the 16th, they tell students it’s the 15th to make sure you apply early enough for them to process the application!
Popsiclez
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by chloebird)
Don’t panic! The deadline is actually lunchtime on the 16th, they tell students it’s the 15th to make sure you apply early enough for them to process the application!
Say Sike right now. Dont give me false hope
Auntie_Autie2019
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's definitely 6pm on Wednesday 15th January. That's to UCAS and your application is treated as equally and fairly to those who submitted right at the beginning of the application process. I submitted mine yesterday (14th) and it was processed very quickly so keep an eye on your emails. Including the spam/junk folder just in case.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (5)
29.41%
My career doesn't need one (1)
5.88%