The Student Room Group

Graduate Entry LLB / Senior Status LLB / Accelerated LLB (Law)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jger_rams2019
I have international qualifications so I have no idea how they translate to A-Level. Regarding York, I traded York as my 5th spot for Cambridge at the last minute, but their program also seemed great and I hear they also have an interview process.

My biggest reason for LLB over GDL was that as an international student I wanted an extra year to network and adjust to the UK system, but it seems like many home students go for the GDL

That’s my experience, out of 50 on my course, probably 5 including me are uk educated, rest are international.
hi there, i know most unis require a 2.1 degree for senior llb. i only hold a 3rd degree in engineering, can a good master override it? thx
Original post by jger_rams2019
I have international qualifications so I have no idea how they translate to A-Level. Regarding York, I traded York as my 5th spot for Cambridge at the last minute, but their program also seemed great and I hear they also have an interview process.

My biggest reason for LLB over GDL was that as an international student I wanted an extra year to network and adjust to the UK system, but it seems like many home students go for the GDL

Hey, I got into YORK! Waiting for QMUL and Exeter to reply. Do you think I should instead do my LLM (as I already hold a bachelors in law from India) and wait for SQE since it does not require any particular degree or do the Senior Status and LPC?
What are your thoughts on it? When you were applying for LLBS did you know about SQE, and did you have the same reservations? Thanks in advance
Reply 44
Original post by CarletonURaven
I am not interested in practicing in Canada but thank you! :smile:

Hey fellow Raven alumn...

If you're not coming back to practice in Canada, best to stick to high ranking unis or ones that belong to the Russell Group. Options for you may be Essex, Kent, SOAS, Brunel, Greenwich, or even BPP.

Good luck.
Original post by TheLou
Hey fellow Raven alumn...

If you're not coming back to practice in Canada, best to stick to high ranking unis or ones that belong to the Russell Group. Options for you may be Essex, Kent, SOAS, Brunel, Greenwich, or even BPP.

Good luck.

Hey @CarletonURaven

If you have any questions about the University of Greenwich please let me know :u:

Check out our courses Here
Reply 46
Original post by UniofGreenwich
Hey @CarletonURaven

If you have any questions about the University of Greenwich please let me know :u:

Check out our courses Here

Thanks...Gre is on my top 5.
Original post by TheLou
Thanks...Gre is on my top 5.

:headbang:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending