snitch siblings Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My little sister who's 16 btw is nosey af and keeps asking me where i go. she looks through peoples snapchat stories of the night or through instagram then tries to expose me to my parents. i cant even go on night outs and stuff like that anymore properly because of how nosey she is. i dont know what to do she's just annoying af. all my friends got a night out/event planned in a few weeks in leceister but im not sure if i want to go tbh because i know there are going to be a lot of people there going, and it's likely some people that she knows may be going there as well. So i dont know whether i should tell her the truth. Or just tell them nothing and go there, in the hopes that her friends don't see me or recognise me & that no videos/pics were taken of me lol. Advice?
EKIA
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you are of age you should be able to live your life and not have to worry. It’s best just to tell the truth if you think she’ll see you.

I can relate. My youngest brother is 8 and I can’t tell him ANYTHING anymore. Anything I told him, he told to my mum. I once told him about when I went to the woods at 1am with my friends on a trip and he didn’t keep his mouth shout about it.

Little siblings are always snitches. They love getting everyone in trouble.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (56)
24.56%
My career doesn't need one (30)
13.16%
I'm sick of studying (46)
20.18%
I can't find a course I want to do (6)
2.63%
I don't know enough about them (16)
7.02%