Priyanka_Mistry
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Do you get a letter to tell you whether you have been rejected or have received an offer? or do they send it by email?
Toscana
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
both i imagine
Shibu the Doge
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Priyanka_Mistry)
Do you get a letter to tell you whether you have been rejected or have received an offer? or do they send it by email?
You can check the status of your application if you log into 'UCAS track'. They will definitely email you.
Priyanka_Mistry
Rep:
?
(Original post by Shibu the Doge)
You can check the status of your application if you log into 'UCAS track'. They will definitely email you.
Thanks, i just don't want them to post it because i will be out of the country for some time. Do you think they will post a letter as well?
Last edited by Priyanka_Mistry; 4 days ago
Shibu the Doge
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Priyanka_Mistry)
Thanks, i just don't want them to post it because ill be out of the country for a while. Do you think they will post a letter as well?
I not entirely sure but I think so. You can tell them which way you want them to contact you, by E-mail, Text, Letter ( or all of them). You can do this if you Log on to UCAS track --> Go to 'your details' --> communication preferences --> update my preferences, and then choose the contact method(s)
Priyanka_Mistry
Rep:
?
(Original post by Shibu the Doge)
I not entirely sure but I think so. You can tell them which way you want them to contact you, by E-mail, Text, Letter ( or all of them). You can do this if you Log on to UCAS track --> Go to 'your details' --> communication preferences --> update my preferences, and then choose the contact method(s)
ok thanks for the help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.05%
12.48%
12.36%
18.25%
23.29%
19.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed